Cultural Vistas Fellowship
The Cultural Vistas Fellowship affords underrepresented U.S. university students the unique opportunity to advance their career goals, develop global competencies, and experience life in another culture.
For the summer of 2016, Cultural Vistas has selected 12 fellows to take part in this multinational professional development program that includes eight-week summer internships in Argentina, Germany, and India. This fellowship opportunity is funded by Cultural Vistas.
The program takes place in five distinct phases:
- Virtual learning component to orient fellows to their host country and each other, discuss issues related to civic engagement and youth involvement, and prepare for their time abroad
- Pre-departure orientation in New York City for fellows to meet, share learning goals, and prepare for their international internships
- Eight-week internships in Buenos Aires, Berlin, and Bangalore. During this phase, fellows will take part in an online learning exchange to process and provide comparative analyses of their experiences.
- Re-entry seminar in New York City bringing together fellows to reflect on their experiences and share what they learned during the program
- Post-program "Fellows in Service" activities that highlight the learning acquired on campuses and in local communities
Meet the Class of 2016
Diamond Bar, CA
University of California,
Michigan Tech University
Florida State University
Ball State University
University of Houston
Fort Worth, TX
Pennsylvania State University,
California State University,
Arizona State University
Sioux City, IA
University of Iowa
Follow their journey at #CVFellows16
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.