Services and Fees
Cultural Vistas provides personalized support to participants during the application process, throughout the program in Germany, and after returning home. As a non-profit organization, we are dedicated to remaining an affordable option for students and young professionals looking to enhance their careers while living abroad.
Cultural Vistas' Internship Program in Germany offers:
- Assistance drafting a Lebenslauf (German resume) and crafting a professional essay
- Internship placement in your field of study with a German host company
- Pre-departure packet with tips, hints, and advice on life in Germany
- Financial assistance for unpaid internships through the Cultural Vistas Scholarship Fund (apply separately, based on need)
- Work authorization services
- Health insurance (at an additional cost of $55 per month)
- Enrollment in a language course (at an additional cost with limited stipends available)
- Housing assistance
- Support in Germany throughout the internship
- Invitation to networking events at the Cultural Vistas European office in Berlin
- Reentry information about marketing your work experience abroad for the U.S. job market
The program fee for the Internship Program in Germany is $875, which includes a non-refundable $75 application fee. Applications are reviewed only after the application fee has been received. Please note that we will only process payments from qualified applicants.